Paschal Nyiam Writes Letter To His Unborn Child (SON)
A letter to my unborn son.
Dear Paschal Nyiam Jnr.
I came into this world stripped of the very neccesities and luxuries of life. I am sure i would have loved to blame my parents, society and probably divinity for my hard luck, but then I realised that my parents had same reasons as me to Lay blames to their own parents for their own woes.
Now son, i have chosen to break the jinx and end the blame game. I promise you an eldorado, a crescendo of adorable umpire and that you shall surely have.
I know you look forward to having the best dad in the world, that again I shall be without reservations, i know you would want to attend good schools live in a serene ediffice with comfort and all to make life worthwhile, that i shall give without hesitations.
Just bear with me and give me time as I and your yet-to-be-known mum find our feet.
From future Dad
Paschal Nyiam Snr.
Dear Paschal Nyiam Jnr.
I came into this world stripped of the very neccesities and luxuries of life. I am sure i would have loved to blame my parents, society and probably divinity for my hard luck, but then I realised that my parents had same reasons as me to Lay blames to their own parents for their own woes.
Now son, i have chosen to break the jinx and end the blame game. I promise you an eldorado, a crescendo of adorable umpire and that you shall surely have.
I know you look forward to having the best dad in the world, that again I shall be without reservations, i know you would want to attend good schools live in a serene ediffice with comfort and all to make life worthwhile, that i shall give without hesitations.
Just bear with me and give me time as I and your yet-to-be-known mum find our feet.
From future Dad
Paschal Nyiam Snr.

Comments
Post a Comment