Ochicha Congratulates The New IPAC Chairman, Comr. Anthony Attah
In a congratulatory message issued by his Media Assistant, Paschal Nyiam, Ochicha said, "It is my delight to congratulate you, Mr. Anthony Attah, on your election as the new Chairman of the Inter-Party Advisory Council (IPAC), CRS Chapter. I am very delighted that you recorded a landslide victory at the election. I sincerely congratulate you for this well deserved victory.
Please, note that it's time to proffer appropriate solutions to our political challenges rather than find faults in anybody. I trust that your, character, competence and experience will lead your administration to greater heights for the good of the people of Cross River state and that of mankind as a whole. I believe that your commitment, devotion and dedication would help you to assiduously work for the people of Cross River state, Ochicha stated.
Ochicha urged Comr. Attah to fulfill his campaign promises in order to win the confidence and trust of his members.
On behalf of my family, and teeming supporters, I say a hearty congratulations to you and success in all your future endeavors.
Signed

Comments
Post a Comment