Deputy Youth Chairman, Engr. Joel Henshaw congratulates Prof. Florence Banku Obi on her emergence as VC UNICAL-Central Reports
Prof. Florence Obi
Vice-Chancellor Elect,
University Of Calabar, Calabar.
CONGRATULATORY MESSAGE
I wish to send my warmest congratulations to a virtuous woman, Prof. Florence Banku Obi on your emergence as the 11th Vice-Chancellor University of Calabar, Calabar.
You have proven that gender isn't a barrier to attaining giant strides by being the first female to occupy this position. I commend you for showing women that they can achieve whatever it is they dream of, not minding the challenges.
I am convinced that this historic feat was made possible through hard work, dedication and favour from God.
The youth of Cross River State are excited to have you at the helm of leadership in The University and as you would agree with me, for any administration to be successful, the youth have to come first.
It is on this note that I also wish to implore you to give the young ones a chance in your administration and that you also carry them along in your activities and programs. They are willing and ready to support your vision and goal for this great institution.
I am confident that you will lead processes of change needed to take The University Of Calabar to greater heights.
I wish you success and God's favour throughout your tenure as Vice-Chancellor of The University Of Calabar.
Signed
Engr. Joel Henshaw
Deputy Chairman NYCN, C.R.S chapter.

Comments
Post a Comment